Our current To Better Know a Building Exhibit on Little Chapel in the Woods by Ford and Swank is up until August 31, but we at the library and archives have already started thinking about the next exhibit. And we need your input!
If you enjoy the series, please do vote. Voting is open until Friday May 8, 2015 with two options. Either stop by the Reading Room and cast a paper ballot or pop over to the digital survey.
Here are the choices for the fall exhibit:
- Geraldine Building, 1891, New York City
- Blackstone Theater, 1910, Chicago
- UT Hogg Auditorium, 1932, University of Texas, Austin
- UT Main Building, 1934, University of Texas, Austin
- Lipshy Residence, 1950, Dallas
- Birtcher Residence, 1941, Los Angeles
- Temple Emanu-El, 1957, Dallas
- Intercontinental Motors, 1962, San Antonio
- Charles Moore’s Residence, 1962, Orinda
- Smith-Young Tower, 1928, San Antonio (Now, Tower Life Building)